Great news! You can now advertise with Facebook and Instagram carousel ads on Adriel.
What are carousel ads?
Carousel format enables advertisers to show 3-5 images, headlines, and links or calls to action in a single
Carousel ads are extremely engaging and can drive up to 10 times more traffic to advertisers' websites than static sponsored posts on Facebook.
So how should you use carousel ads? Don't worry. Adriel will walk you through.
So, when should you use Carousel?
1. To showcase multiple products.
Place different products on each slide. When you click each image, it redirects you to the matching landing page where customers can buy directly. The more diverse your products are, the higher click rate you can expect.
2. To showcase 1 product but from every angle
3. To illustrate how to use a product or what your service comprises
If your product is relatively new or complex carousel ads can bring it to life
If you sell a service, showing the range of services or a step by step process will help qualify customers before they click and improve conversion.
Adriel’s handy checklist for Carousel Ads.
- Minimum number of images: 2
- Maximum number of images: 10
- Image format: jpg or png
- Maximum file size: 4GB
- Recommended video length: maximum 15 seconds
- Video file size: minimum width of 600px
- Image ratio: 1:1
- Title: 40 characters
- Link description: 20 characters
Try your first carousel ad today and make your business fly!